Nuffnang Ads

Dunny's favourite song~

10 October 2009

Friendz Gathering & Family Gathering...

Today,
me&tart,huiyi,guosong,yanchuan,zhengming&bear...
had our gathering at TS...
1st I need special TQ to my ''brother'',he special come to my home&take me go TS...>< Besides that, we also had our hi-tea at doughnut cafe... when we order something to eat, this make me feel that I good for noting... i feel hard to communicate with people who speak english.. this make me had the feeling of inferiority... sad....==...







Gathering with my family...
Today my dad so nice...
he bring us go loves cafe to have our dinner...
Actually we always buy cake&bread from love bakery shop...
so we have VIP treatment...
Proprietress special make a fruit-tart for us by free....^^
At there,
we find a unbelievable thing...
the poker card are very big...haha...><>....


Delicious fruit-tart...




Big poker card...==











Besides that,
my grandmother go Taiwan...
she also buy some delicious thing let us try...
like~~~
sun cake,pineapple cookies....
TQ grandmum...







~~~Happy Day~~~