Nuffnang Ads

Dunny's favourite song~

23 September 2011

~My 21st Birthday~

2 September 2011
My 21st years old birthday
My family brought me to Pandan Indah Coffee House 
to celebrate this memorable day~^^

Location: 8G, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/33, 
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur, 55100
Business hours: Monday ~ Thursday 12.00p.m.~12.30a.m.
                   Friday ~ Sunday 12.00p.m.~2.00p.m.

P/S: A valuable lunch set available from Monday to Friday, 
the set included Fried rice, drink, ice-cream and soup
It costs only RM9.90 

Let's share about some of the photos on my birthday^^


My sweetie Dad and Mum~

My Brother~

Me & my little brother~=p

My sister,
she is busy surfing the internet with Ipad~

Finally,
Our dinner had been delivered~^^
Jasmine Tea and Ice Longgan~

Fried Mee~

Fried Rice~

Kid's meal~

A special Kid's meal for my little brother~^^

The birthday cake chosen by me~
Cheese cake~^^ 

My family sang a birthday song for me~
Thanks a lot~=p

It's time for making wishes,
I hope that I can get a flying color result in my final exam,
and also wish my family members stay healthy and happy always~^^


~Happy Birthday to me~


Next time, I will share a story about the book named 
''You're the Apple of my eyes''~
Recently, I'm addicted to this romantic novel~^^


~Thanks for visiting my blog~