Nuffnang Ads

Dunny's favourite song~

10 June 2011

Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant @ KLCC

A free weekend,
If I ignore what I supposed to do,the assignment,FYP and tutorial questions....
So,
Lets talk about Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant,
Last year semester break,
I had a wonderful lunch time in Chili's Restaurant @ KLCC.....^^

*Really long time ago~keke*

This is the logo of Chili's Restaurant~


And,
this is the overview of Chili's Restaurant @ KLCC~




Actually,
Chili's has many branches in Malaysia such as KLCC,Mid-Valley,One-Utama.....
Anything regarding Chili's Restaurant,
U can refer to this website

http://www.chilis.com

Location of Chili’s Restaurant @ KLCC
Lot 346, B-Level 3 Suria KLCC,
50088 Kuala Lumpur.

The menu of Chili's Restaurant~


LKL is searching for his favorite's food~^^


Mr.Tart is ordering something~^^


I love this photo so much~♥♥


Viewing the fierce Sun~=p


Spaghetti Chicken
Sliced chicken breast on spaghetti with Chili's homemade seasoned tomato sauce~



Chicken Crispers
Served with corn on the cob, homestyle fries and honey-mustard dressing~




Big Mouth Burger:
Mushroom-Swiss Burger
With sauteed mushrooms, Swiss and mayo~




Our Lunch of the Day~^^


LKL~
I promise that I will post something about you~><
and,
I had done it~
Handsome LKL is promoting Chili's Burger~^^



My Dear is tasting his chicken crisper~


Haha...
I stole the corn on the cob from my Dear~=p



Yummy...
Enjoy our lunch~^^
and,
next round,
YC's house~



*I think that is a bear,a huge bear~


My Dear love it so much~=p


* Actually that day we had something to do in YC's house~
But,that is a secret,
If possible,
Maybe I will share about it next time~^^

~Have a nice day~