Nuffnang Ads

Dunny's favourite song~

23 June 2011

♥Pak Hainan Restaurant♥


Due to Father's Day coming soon,
so me & Tart bought KTM ticket
and went back to hometown to celebrate this day,

Since My best friend, Wawa,
she's going to oversea to continue her study soon,
So I had a date with her,
But this one I will share about it next time~^^


Unfortunately my Dad is really busy on those days,
so we only had our dinner with grandfather last week,
( grandfather = My father's daddy)=p

Opps....
Out of topic,
Actually,
I just want to introduce this restaurant
Pak Hainan Restaurant
♥♥
海南老餐厅


* I don't even understand why my dad love to have dinner/lunch at here=p*


Location:
Pak Hainan (海南佬)
Address: No. 23,25 Jalan Pandan Indah 4/4, Pandan Indah, 55100 K.Lumpur.
Tel: +603-42931132
Operation hour: 9.00am to 2.00am Daily

If you want to know more about this restaurant
please refer to this website
http://pakhainan.com.my/


This is the overview of Pak Hainan Restaurant @ Pandan Indah
* Maybe you will feel the concept of design is same like Old Town Coffee Shop=p




The environment is comfortable that enables you to enjoy your food,
or you can bring your laptop for surfing internet.^^


The Menu~
往食此能回味~


This is their set lunch & set dinner~
* All sets included 1 drink,
u can choose either Hainan coffee or Tea~=p














The End of the menu,
is some history about Pak Hainan Restaurant~






Hainan Tea~


Gong Bao Chicken Cube Steam Rice (3 in 1 Set)
蒸饭--宫保鸡丁
RM 10.80~
*3 in 1=Chicken + Rice + Soup
Any added steam rice cost RM1.80 ~


hehe...
actually I forgot about this~=p
Sorry.....><


Chicken Ham Sandwich
鸡肉火腿三文治
RM 5.80~


Hainan Home Noodles
海南家乡面
RM 6.80~


Fish & Chip
香脆鱼扒薯条
RM 11.80~


My cute brother^^


My lovely mother~><


Thanks for visiting my Blog~
Have a nice Day~^^~

♥♥♥