Nuffnang Ads

Dunny's favourite song~

28 June 2011

♥♡ Love Quotes♡ ♥

2011 Love Quotes,
Hope you will like it too~


If I know what love is,
It is because of you.




Don't say you love me unless you really mean it,
because I might do something crazy like believe it.




Love is like a butterfly,
It goes where it please and it please where it goes



Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was a choice,
but falling in love with you was beyond my control.




Don't frown.
You never know who is falling in love with your smile
.



I love your smile,
and the way your eyes light up when you are happy,

I love everything about you
.



Love comes unseen, We only see it go.



Love is a fire.
But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house,
you can never tell.



To love someone is to understand each other,
to laugh together,
to smile with your heart and to trust one another.
One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.




Love is not finding someone to live with,
It's finding someone
you can't live without.