Nuffnang Ads

Dunny's favourite song~

02 June 2011

The Royal Couple have divorced???

Here is a breaking news~
According to
http://www.theonion.com/articles/prince-william-divorces-kate-middleton-after-5-wee,20648/


Prince William said:"I Made A Terrible Mistake!"

Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks???

Prince William said:"I really don't know what I was thinking—we're a terrible match, I don't love her and never have, and, to be honest, I never really had any interest in being married in the first place."

So...
Is all of this news just a rumor or a joke??

Some people said that it is just rumor. They have been together for 8 years. The Prince is not stupid enough not to know the girl after 8 years.

Actually,
I don't really trust this type of news,
But I hope it won't be true~

Marriage is a lifelong~
Trust it, protect it, care it and love it ~







Man and Woman,
The promise u give is for a lifetime~
Never break it~


Their wedding just like a story of fairy tale~^^

But
Prince William said:"People thought our wedding was some sort of fairy tale, but I assure you it was all just some ghastly ceremonial farce that got out of hand. I'm just relieved it's over, frankly. And I'm glad I'll never have to see that awful woman again."

Anyway,
just hope it is a rumor~
They did not divorce~^^

And,
I wish all of the couples can stay happily together ever after~





Credit: Congratulations to Prince William and Kate Middleton's photo album @ facebook~