Nuffnang Ads

Dunny's favourite song~

12 July 2011

~♥ Gathering @ Ice-room ♥~

Last Friday,
I had a gathering with all of my secondary schoolmates,
the location we had chosen is Ice-room Cafe.

Yup~
When you come to Ice Room Cafe,
the first thing that come to your mind is dessert,
because that's is what their specialty.

Ice-room, A wholesome place for everyone~
Its light and creamy dessert combined with tasty fruits
and other condiments keeps customers coming back for more.


The overview of Ice-room @ Shamelin Area

Location:
Cheras – Shamelin Area :
No 1,Lorong 6E/91,Taman Shamelin Perkasa.
Off Jalan Cheras 56100.Kuala Lumpur.
Operation hour: 11.30a.m.~ 1.00a.m.



For more information regarding Ice-room Cafe,
U can refer to this website
Ice-room Cafe

The interior of Ice-room cafe~


The menu of Ice-room


Fresh Fruit Snow Ice Series

Each Snow Ice costs RM7.90++




My Tarty is searching for his favorite Snow Ice~^^

♥♥♥



Mr.ZM is shy for taking photo~=p


Those who are attending on Friday's gathering,
Derrick, Huiwen, LKL, Tiang, Er wei & May~^^


I know that this photo makes me ugly enough,
but just ignore it~=p
please......^^


Now,
Introduce some Snow Ice that we had tried on that day,
1. Strawberry Snow Ice-------RM7.90
草莓之恋雪花冰


2. Peanut Snow Ice-------RM7.90
花生忌廉雪花冰


3. Durian Snow Ice---------RM7.90
榴莲果王雪花冰


I'm sorry about this,
I have no idea what its name is~


Group photo of that day~^^



Happy Birthday to Charmaine Kwan~^^


Since Saturday is Charmaine Kwan's Birthday Party,
so we had sang a birthday song to her~^^

Hope she had a memorable and enjoyable birthday party~
Happy 21 years old~my friend~

Below is the video that we had made to her,
so if you have some time,
you can enjoy it~^^



p/s: Derrick Lee so active~=p

Next time,
I will share about my Grandma's birthday celebration~
I have a lot of assignments & tests to rush,
but I promise that I will update my blog as soon as possible~

Thanks for visiting,
Have a nice dream,
Good Night~=p