Nuffnang Ads

Dunny's favourite song~

02 July 2011

~University♥♥UTAR~

Yesterday,
It should be a free day since I had no class on that day,
But unfortunately
MADM's tutor made a replacement class on Friday.
3.30pm~5.00pm,
It supposed to be a great bed time,
but I need to go for the replacement class.

It's okay,
since she is a good teacher, and I like her teaching style.

After the class ended,
Me and my friends went to the library to do revision,
this is because tomorrow is mid-term test.
We spend an hour at Library then we went for our dinner.

Before we had our dinner,
I suggested to take some photos around our university,
*because there is less people around the university now!!!*
since our university has a lot of places that are nice for taking photos.

Pink color flowers~
I love it so much and hope to take many photos with it,
and I did it.....keke=p


Prepare well and wait for camera,
but YC likes to "steal the spotlight" and I don't know why??


It's okay,
second round,
Ms.Dunny & pink flower~^^
Completed!!!


Guys can't wait to go to eat~T.T
Bye bye pink flower~


Another scene for taking photo,
It is called small secret garden,



Don't you feel that being surrounded by green plants is really relax and touch?
................................................
omg,
I think there are some people disagree with me~=p


Looking at the sky~^^


A view from behind with loneliness~




Do you noticed that I had a short and charming hair now?
Yes,
I had my hair cut last week,
and said bye bye to my long hair which accompany me for a few years~T.T


Always remember to be happy
and enjoy every second~^^