Nuffnang Ads

Dunny's favourite song~

02 July 2011

~Penang♥♥House of Dim Sum~

Last week,
I spent my wonderful weekend with my family in Penang,
My Dad & my Mum specially came to Kampar to fetch me to Penang.
It was a peak season,
many hotels have already fully booked,
luckily my dad had made a reservation~=p
We stayed in PP Island Hotel for 2Days 1Night~

PP Island Hotel is a pretty good hotel,
with its reasonable room rates and convenient access to shopping malls and dining outlets.
Any information regarding this hotel,
you can refer to this website
PP Island Hotel

OK, back to topic,
I wanna recommend this Dim Sum Restaurant to you,
It is located right opposite KDU Penang along the Anson Road,
and it is just located in front of PP Island Hotel.

Location:
35, Jalan Anson 10400, Penang.
Operation hour: 6.30a.m.~1.00p.m.

The overview of Dim Sum Restaurant


The place is normally overwhelmed with crowds,
you can't even find a place to sit.
We have been waiting for a few minutes to get a empty seat.


The special thing of this restaurant is they won't serve you,
you need to go to Dim sum counter which located in front of the restaurant
to select and collect your food.

Their rule: Dim sum taken are not returnable.


You may select and collect your dim sum here as well.


There many typical dim sum varieties~^^


The place for you to refill your tea.


Finally,
we can enjoy our food as well.
Dim sum may not look great by its appearance but when it comes to the taste,
no doubt they were good.
烧卖,虾卷,港式猪肠粉。。。。


My Dad & my brother~


My sister~^^


Look at my mum's face,
quite funny.....=p


wuuhuuu.....
Finished our breakfast~


Yes,
Today, fill your cup of life with sunshine and laughter.

~The End~