Nuffnang Ads

Dunny's favourite song~

12 July 2011

~♥♥Grandma's Birthday♥♥~

Last Sunday was my Grandmother's birthday,
we held her birthday celebration at Tai Thong Imperial City Restaurant.
My Grandma is a kind and friendly women,
I love her so much~^^

The table's design of that day~^^


The present given by our sisters & brother to our grandma~
余仁生鸡精和燕窝~


The presents received by grandma on her birthday~=p


Now,
Do some introduction about dishes on that day,



Braised Superior Shark's Fin Soup with Brown Source~
红烧海王鱼翅~


Fried Duck~
琵琶鸭~




Baked White Prawns with Oats and Egg Floss~
麦片奶油明虾~


Mushrooms & Vegetables~
罗汉斋菜~


Gui Hua Dessert~
桂花糕~


My Grandma & Grandpa~

Happy Birthday to my lovely Grandma~^^


My Brother & Gugu~^^
伟翰和姑姑~


Mr.Wilson,
so cute~=p


Me & cute Wilson~^^


Wilson & Weihan~


My sister~=p


My Brother~


All Kids like to sing with microphone,
they like to be a singer~=p


My Shu shu & shen shen~
我的叔叔和婶婶~


My lovely mother & brother~^^


Group photo on that day~




叔叔,婶婶,哥哥,盈盈姐姐和婷婷姐姐们~^^


Birthday cake~


Happy Birthday to you~><


Make a wish....
Hope that my Grandma stay healthy & happy always~^^


Since Mr.Wilson hope to blow the candles on the cake too,
so we had to sing birthday song to him too~=p
yaya,
A naughty boy~=p
but he is really cute enough~


1. My brother & Grandparents~


2. Me & Grandparents~^^


3. My sister & Grandparents~><


叔叔一家人和公公婆婆~^^


Daddy & mummy with Grandpa & grandma~^^


爸爸,小姑姑 & 公公~^^


My Daddy and his lovely brothers & sisters with grandparents~


坐:爸爸,婆婆,公公
站:大姑,小叔,小姑,叔叔


Next round,
Grandson & Grandparents~^^


Final round,
Granddaughter's son with Grandparents~
小笔和公公婆婆~


Tai Thong Imperial City Restaurant~
大同皇城酒家~


Me & my pretty sister~=p



Lastly,
wish that my grandma had a memorable birthday,
we love her forever~~~

♥♥♥muackz=0=

~婆婆,生日快乐~