Nuffnang Ads

Dunny's favourite song~

24 July 2011

~♥Wawa, Friendship forever♥~

Sorry my dear Wawa,
I have updated my blog about our gathering lately,
and You are enjoying your new life in Australia~
Anyway,
wish you all the best in Australia~
and I miss you too~

p/s: If I can save more money to buy air ticket,
then I will go to Australia to visit you~^^

Today is your special day,
Happy Birthday to you,
and wish you stay pretty, healthy and blessed always~
This is the birthday card I made for you~
Hope you like it~^^
生日快乐


Miss the time we spent together in secondary school,
because we studied in different classes,
we used to write a lot of letters to communicate,
to share about our stories~

Do you still remember?
The photo we captured in year 2007~
yaya,
the time I have already been together with my boyfriend, Mr.Tart~
Forever friend~^^



The Day you visited to my house~
18 June 2011, Saturday~
we had a good chat,
a good memory.
My friend,
take care yourself~^^


If you face something that make you sad and unhappy,
or some problem you could not slove~
I'm always beside you~^^
* haha,but you may unable to find me because I like to appear offline~=p*


A true friend is hard to find,
difficult to leave
and impossible to target
but I found you~^^


It takes a long time to grow an old friend~
and we take a few years to be a best friend~^^


I don't remember how we happened to meet each other.
I don't remember who got along with whom first.
All I can remember is we together always
~^^


True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart~
Thus, when you coming back to Malaysia, remember find me for gathering~=p

Happy Birthday to you again~^^